|Manufactured By||CHLOE Lighting|
|Weight/Size||Length 18, Width 18, Height 64|
|Materials||Glass resin metal & electrical components|
LESLIE, a Victorian downward floor lamp, will make a design statement by itself. Expand the effect by adding one or more of the other lamps in this design style. Expertly handcrafted with top-quality materials including real stained glass and gem-like cabochons. The resin base and metal pole are finished in an antique bronze patina. This piece is created with 530 pieces of hand-cut, stained art glass, and 80 glass beads, each lined in a thin copper foil and soldered together, in the same technique used by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s.
SHIPPING & RETURN
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.