|Manufactured By||CHLOE Lighting|
|Weight/Size||W 28.3" / D 28.3" / H 27.2" / 18 lb|
|Materials||Stained glass, poly resin, metal|
This is a gorgeously designed inverted ceiling pendant, featuring a victorian design in the background and two yellow and blue hummingbirds on either side, circling a bright sunflower. This piece is handcrafted using 570 pieces of hand-cut, stained art glass, and 18 glass beads, each lined in a fine copper foil and soldered together using high heat. It is created using the same technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s. Each panel is unique and is sure to catch everyone's eye with its gorgeous colors.
- (4) 100 Watt max E26 Type A Bulbs (not included)
- 570pcs glass cut, 18 glass beads
- Indoor Setting
- Material: Stained glass poly resin metal & electrical components
- Color: Dark Anti-bronze
- Dimensions: W 28.3" / D 28.3" / H 27.2" / 18 lb.
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.