Inspired by French Art Nouveau artist Emile Galle, this splendid semi-flush mount fixture, from our Boehme family will add a touch of 19th century French artistry to your home. The shade is double overlaid and etched in earthy green, yellow, orange, pink, and beige tones set in a classic French fleur de Lis pattern with a textured amber border and art glass jewel accents throughout. The inverted shade hangs from an artistically scrolled wrought iron base that is accented with a large amber art glass orb. Lovely over a smaller eating area, this semi-flush mount is also ideal for hung in a formal bedroom or foyer and will provide your family with a lifetime of gracious, reliable service.
About this item
- Antique Golden Sand Finish
- Made of Metal
- Hand Rolled Art Glass Shade
- (2) 60W E27 Bulbs
- On/Off Socket
- Overall Dimensions: 16.5"(L) x 16.5"(W) x 14.5"(H)Item Weight: 12.98 lbs.
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.