The deep, rich burnt umber tone in the genuine mica shade in this Egyptian banker’s lamp is perfect for any room in your home or office needing a masculine touch. A scimitar pattern runs across the bottom on the front side of the shade, which features 48 pieces of hand-rolled art glass, each piece individually set in copper foil using the same method that Louis Comfort Tiffany employed almost 150 years ago. The metal base is finished in a dark mica bronze, adding to the gentlemanly feel of this handsome lamp.
- Color/Finish: amber
- The deep, rich burnt umber tone in the genuine mica shade in this Egyptian bankers lamp is perfect for any room in your home or office needing a masculine touch. A scimitar pattern runs across the bottom on the front side of the shade, which features 48
- Measures 7.75in long x 10in wide x 14in high
- Base: metal and resin; mica bronze finish
- Shade: amber mica and hand-rolled art glass (tiffany) and metal
- Shade measures 10W in x 5.5in long x 4in high
- Requires 1 Med Base - E26 bulbs
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.