|Manufactured By||CHLOE Lighting|
|Weight/Size||Height 64.56, Length 18.1, Width 18.1|
|Materials||Glass resin metal & electrical components|
Adia is a beautiful, stained glass floor lamp in a traditional Victorian style, featuring a dark bronze base and 2 pull chains switches. This lamp would be perfect in a bedroom, living room, and dining room. The shade is hand-crafted, using the same methods developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s. This process entails using 264 hand-cut stained art glass pieces and 30 glass beads, each wrapped in fine copper foil and soldered together at extremely high temperatures to form each unique piece. The exact size to the nearest inch may vary, and the exact color of each glass piece may vary due to each piece being hand-crafted. The first image is with the light shining through, the second image is with no light. Dry-listed and recommended for an indoor setting.
- (2) 100 Watt max E26 Type A Bulbs (not included)
- Plug-in, Pull Chain
- 264pcs glass cut, 30 glass beads
- Indoor Setting
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.