|Manufactured By||CHLOE Lighting|
|Weight/Size||13" H x 21.65" W x 0.18" D|
|Materials||Glass metal & copper|
KUNO, a festival of birds are featured: the blue jay, songbird, woodpecker, cardinal, finch, tanager, kingfisher, dove, and sparrow, and the one in the middle is the bluebird of happiness, said to bring happiness, cheerfulness, prosperity, hearth, and home, good health, new births, the renewal of springtime. Expertly handcrafted with top-quality materials including real stained glass and gem-like cabochons. This piece would be a heartfelt gift to anyone. A wonderful way to enjoy the morning sun!
- Finish: Multi-Colored
- Materials: Glass, Metal & Copper
- Design: Animal
- Bird Design
- Hanging chain (included)
- 146pcs glass cut, 9 beads
- Indoor Setting
- Product Dimensions : 13" H x 21.65" W x 0.18" D
- Product Weight : 2.6 lbs
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.