|Manufactured By||Chloe lighting|
|Weight/Size||0.18 x 44 x 28.5 inches|
This elegant, Tiffany-style fireplace screen is a classic Victorian design. A welcome addition to any home decor, the screen is created from pieces of stained art glass and features cheerful glasses of fog, amber, ocean blue, red, green and clear water glass. The stained glass pane is crafted with 423 pieces of glass and 79 cabochons, the colors within this piece are bold and sure to attract attention. Glass colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated.
- Since these are handcrafted products, the exact color of glass pieces may vary. Colors of the glass will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated.
- Handmade glass will vary from one piece to the other; glass made at different times will also vary.
- Light bulbs used in lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance of the products.
- Use the size under product specifications to determine the product size. Again, since these are handcrafted products, dimensions for all glass window panels and fireplace screens may vary from 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
- Fireplace screens are for decorative use only. For safety purpose, factory suggests the screen should be at least six inches away from the fireplace when on.
- Stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
SHIPPING & RETURN
Shipping and Returns
- For returning a product You only have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from the delivery.. You will then have additional 30 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval.
- We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped.
- RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance.
- Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before.
- Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.